ABELSoft Inc. is a dynamic and growth-oriented developer and marketer of medical and dental clinical & practice management software. Our team is acutely focused on continually upgrading and refining our products and services to ensure customer happiness, optimal usability and market leadership.
The User Interface Designer we currently seek is someone who is passionate about designing and developing software that transforms users into advocates. Someone who has gained a reputation for expertise with UI design, gathering user requirements, usability testing and development. Someone focused on practical solutions and results through analysis and team collaboration.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Do you thrive on challenge and enjoy collaborating in a dynamic team-based environment?
- Are you a self-motivated achiever who can produce consistent and reliable results?
- Are you well organized and attentive to detail?
Diversity, equality and accessibility are the foundation of all our employment practices.
We thank all applicants; however, we will contact only those under consideration. No phone inquiries please. All applications will be held in confidence.